You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove RadioBOSS 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall RadioBOSS 184.108.40.206 from your systemDJSoft.net
. Open here
for more details on DJSoft.net. Please follow http://www.djsoft.net
if you want to read more on RadioBOSS 220.127.116.11 on DJSoft.net's website. RadioBOSS 18.104.22.168 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RadioBOSS folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall RadioBOSS 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RadioBOSS\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. RadioBOSS 126.96.36.199's main file takes around 468.38 KB (479624 bytes) and is named radioboss_launcher.exe.
RadioBOSS 188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They occupy 94.19 MB (98760134
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- AdsScheduler.exe (9.75 MB)
- Base.exe (8.37 MB)
- cfedit.exe (6.88 MB)
- encoder.exe (2.91 MB)
- PlaylistGeneratorPro.exe (7.35 MB)
- PlGen.exe (5.54 MB)
- radioboss.exe (13.16 MB)
- radioboss_guard.exe (1,000.88 KB)
- radioboss_helper.exe (5.90 MB)
- radioboss_launcher.exe (468.38 KB)
- radioboss_webbrowser.exe (2.24 MB)
- ReportViewer.exe (8.61 MB)
- TrackTool.exe (7.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
- vcinst.exe (137.88 KB)
- vcinst64.exe (207.38 KB)
- voicetrackrecorder.exe (5.37 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (3.40 MB)
- flac.exe (721.50 KB)
- lame.exe (727.00 KB)
- oggenc2.exe (982.00 KB)
- opusenc.exe (400.00 KB)
- pcmraw.exe (276.50 KB)
- VBCABLE_ControlPanel.exe (847.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of RadioBOSS 220.127.116.11.
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove RadioBOSS 18.104.22.168 from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2133134698-1358447206-2226802924-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files (x86)\RadioBOSS\radioboss.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\State\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2133134698-1358447206-2226802924-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Program Files (x86)\RadioBOSS\unins000.exe
RadioBOSS 22.214.171.124 is an application released by the software company DJSoft.net. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase RadioBOSS 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase RadioBOSS 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RadioBOSS 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RadioBOSS 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the RadioBOSS 18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. After you select RadioBOSS 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding RadioBOSS 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RadioBOSS 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.djsoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RadioBOSS\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RadioBOSS 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling RadioBOSS 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RadioBOSS 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RadioBOSS 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RadioBOSS 126.96.36.199 by DJSoft.net from your computer, nor are we saying that RadioBOSS 188.8.131.52 by DJSoft.net is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RadioBOSS 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 01:10:10.793