Radio from ENOT
Radio from ENOT is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Radio from ENOT from your PCSOFT-ENOT
. Check out here
where you can find out more on SOFT-ENOT. You can read more about on Radio from ENOT at http://soft-enot.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SOFT-ENOT\Radio_From_ENOT directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Radio from ENOT by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SOFT-ENOT\Radio_From_ENOT\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 66.00 KB (67584 bytes) on disk and is labeled Radio.exe.
Radio from ENOT installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.23 MB (1288263
bytes) on disk.
- Radio.exe (66.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- Updater.exe (12.50 KB)
Radio from ENOT is an application released by SOFT-ENOT. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Radio from ENOT is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Radio from ENOT with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Radio from ENOT or simply click the Search feature and type in "Radio from ENOT". If it exists on your system the Radio from ENOT program will be found automatically. When you select Radio from ENOT in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Radio from ENOT, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Radio from ENOT:
- The software company is: http://soft-enot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SOFT-ENOT\Radio_From_ENOT\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Radio from ENOT.
8. After uninstalling Radio from ENOT, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Radio from ENOT that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Radio from ENOT using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Radio from ENOT by SOFT-ENOT from your computer, nor are we saying that Radio from ENOT by SOFT-ENOT is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Radio from ENOT supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 00:20:19.003