Radio W Toolbar
This info is about Radio W Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Radio W Toolbar from your systemRadio W
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Radio W. You can read more about about Radio W Toolbar at http://RadioW.OurToolbar.com/
. Radio W Toolbar is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Radio_W directory, depending on the user's decision. Radio W Toolbar's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Radio_W\uninstall.exe toolbar. The application's main executable file is named Radio_WToolbarHelper.exe and its approximative size is 64.29 KB (65832 bytes).
Radio W Toolbar is composed of the following executables which take 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk:
- Radio_WToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The current page applies to Radio W Toolbar version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Radio W Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Radio W Toolbar is an application by Radio W. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Radio W Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Radio W Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Radio W Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Radio W Toolbar". The Radio W Toolbar program will be found very quickly. After you select Radio W Toolbar in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Radio W Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Radio W Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://RadioW.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Radio_W\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Radio W Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Radio W Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Radio W Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Radio W Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Radio W Toolbar by Radio W from your PC, nor are we saying that Radio W Toolbar by Radio W is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Radio W Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-22 11:54:40.013