This info is about Radio Toolbox for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Radio Toolbox from your PCwww.radiotoolbox.com
. More information about www.radiotoolbox.com can be found here
. You can get more details related to Radio Toolbox at http://www.radiotoolbox.com/team.php
. Radio Toolbox is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Radio Toolbox folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Radio Toolbox\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Radio Toolbox. rtb.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 564.00 KB (577536 bytes) on disk.
Radio Toolbox installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 611.39 KB (626063
bytes) on disk.
- rtb.exe (564.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (47.39 KB)
This info is about Radio Toolbox version 1.1.1
Radio Toolbox is an application offered by the software company www.radiotoolbox.com. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Radio Toolbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Radio Toolbox from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Radio Toolbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Radio Toolbox". The Radio Toolbox program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Radio Toolbox in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Radio Toolbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Radio Toolbox:
- The publisher is: http://www.radiotoolbox.com/team.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Radio Toolbox\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Radio Toolbox.
8. After uninstalling Radio Toolbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Radio Toolbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Radio Toolbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Radio Toolbox by www.radiotoolbox.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Radio Toolbox by www.radiotoolbox.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Radio Toolbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 12:40:00.120