This page is about Radio Canyon for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Radio Canyon from your computerBuca Apps
. Open here
where you can get more info on Buca Apps. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Radio Canyon directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Radio Canyon by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Radio Canyon\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Radio Canyon-bg.exe and occupies 625.91 KB (640928 bytes).
Radio Canyon contains of the executables below. They take 13.68 MB (14348833
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 4fbeba65-0818-4ee6-ad61-85423a916e73-11.exe (1.86 MB)
- 4fbeba65-0818-4ee6-ad61-85423a916e73-2.exe (872.41 KB)
- 4fbeba65-0818-4ee6-ad61-85423a916e73-4.exe (1.40 MB)
- 4fbeba65-0818-4ee6-ad61-85423a916e73-5.exe (1.05 MB)
- 4fbeba65-0818-4ee6-ad61-85423a916e73-6.exe (1.18 MB)
- 4fbeba65-0818-4ee6-ad61-85423a916e73-64.exe (1.56 MB)
- Radio Canyon-codedownloader.exe (1.02 MB)
- Radio Canyon-bg.exe (625.91 KB)
- Radio Canyon-buttonutil.exe (263.91 KB)
- Radio Canyon-buttonutil64.exe (344.91 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (85.41 KB)
- utils.exe (2.45 MB)
This page is about Radio Canyon version 188.8.131.52
Radio Canyon is a program offered by the software company Buca Apps. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall Radio Canyon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Radio Canyon from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Radio Canyon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Radio Canyon". If it exists on your system the Radio Canyon program will be found very quickly. After you click Radio Canyon in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Radio Canyon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Radio Canyon.
8. After removing Radio Canyon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Radio Canyon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Radio Canyon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Radio Canyon by Buca Apps from your PC, we are not saying that Radio Canyon by Buca Apps is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Radio Canyon in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 04:08:40.887