This web page is about Radikool 2.1.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Radikool 2.1.1 from your systemEz-design
. Open here
for more information on Ez-design. More info about the app Radikool 2.1.1 can be seen at http://www.ez-design.net/
. Usually the Radikool 2.1.1 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ez-design\Radikool folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Radikool 2.1.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ez-design\Radikool\unins000.exe". Radikool 2.1.1's primary file takes about 543.00 KB (556032 bytes) and is named Radikool.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Radikool 2.1.1. They take about 10.90 MB (11430443
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bundle.exe (14.00 KB)
- Radikool.exe (543.00 KB)
- setup.exe (11.00 KB)
- SetupHP-radikool.exe (142.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.86 KB)
- editTag.exe (23.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (9.25 MB)
- rtmpsuck.exe (254.00 KB)
The current page applies to Radikool 2.1.1 version 2.1.1
Radikool 2.1.1 is a program released by the software company Ez-design. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Radikool 2.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Radikool 2.1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Radikool 2.1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Radikool 2.1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Radikool 2.1.1 application will be found automatically. After you select Radikool 2.1.1 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Radikool 2.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Radikool 2.1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ez-design.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ez-design\Radikool\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Radikool 2.1.1.
8. After removing Radikool 2.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Radikool 2.1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Radikool 2.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Radikool 2.1.1 by Ez-design from your computer, we are not saying that Radikool 2.1.1 by Ez-design is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Radikool 2.1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:44:17.667