RadiaScan 1.21.00 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall RadiaScan 1.21.00 from your PCAngioScan Electronics
. Go over here
where you can read more on AngioScan Electronics. Click on http://www.angioscan.ru/
to get more facts about RadiaScan 1.21.00 on AngioScan Electronics's website. RadiaScan 1.21.00 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RadiaScan\1_21_00 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall RadiaScan 1.21.00 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RadiaScan\1_21_00\puninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. RadiaScan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.60 MB (5875320 bytes) on disk.
RadiaScan 1.21.00 is composed of the following executables which take 7.43 MB (7793552
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BugRep.exe (806.32 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (584.34 KB)
- PUninst.exe (313.53 KB)
- RadiaScan.exe (5.60 MB)
- DriverInstaller64.exe (14.79 KB)
- DriverUninstaller64.exe (14.79 KB)
- s2html.exe (139.50 KB)
The current page applies to RadiaScan 1.21.00 version 1.21.00
RadiaScan 1.21.00 is an application by the software company AngioScan Electronics. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase RadiaScan 1.21.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall RadiaScan 1.21.00 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RadiaScan 1.21.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "RadiaScan 1.21.00". If it exists on your system the RadiaScan 1.21.00 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RadiaScan 1.21.00 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about RadiaScan 1.21.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RadiaScan 1.21.00:
- The software company is: http://www.angioscan.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RadiaScan\1_21_00\puninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RadiaScan 1.21.00.
8. After removing RadiaScan 1.21.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RadiaScan 1.21.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RadiaScan 1.21.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RadiaScan 1.21.00 by AngioScan Electronics from your PC, nor are we saying that RadiaScan 1.21.00 by AngioScan Electronics is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RadiaScan 1.21.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 10:52:39.457