RadiAnt DICOM Viewer (64-bit)
RadiAnt DICOM Viewer (64-bit) is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall RadiAnt DICOM Viewer (64-bit) from your computerMedixant
. Open here
where you can find out more on Medixant. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\RadiAntViewer64bit folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove RadiAnt DICOM Viewer (64-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\RadiAntViewer64bit\uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. RadiAntViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.09 MB (1137984 bytes) on disk.
RadiAnt DICOM Viewer (64-bit) contains of the executables below. They take 1.22 MB (1281824
bytes) on disk.
- RadiAntViewer.exe (1.09 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (140.47 KB)
This info is about RadiAnt DICOM Viewer (64-bit) version 0.50.4.2601
only. For other RadiAnt DICOM Viewer (64-bit) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RadiAnt DICOM Viewer (64-bit) is an application offered by Medixant. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall RadiAnt DICOM Viewer (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove RadiAnt DICOM Viewer (64-bit) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RadiAnt DICOM Viewer (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RadiAnt DICOM Viewer (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the RadiAnt DICOM Viewer (64-bit) program will be found very quickly. After you select RadiAnt DICOM Viewer (64-bit) in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RadiAnt DICOM Viewer (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RadiAnt DICOM Viewer (64-bit).
8. After removing RadiAnt DICOM Viewer (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RadiAnt DICOM Viewer (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RadiAnt DICOM Viewer (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RadiAnt DICOM Viewer (64-bit) by Medixant from your PC, nor are we saying that RadiAnt DICOM Viewer (64-bit) by Medixant is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove RadiAnt DICOM Viewer (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 22:57:19.727