This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall RadarSync2 Toolbar for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall RadarSync2 Toolbar from your computerRadarSync2
. More information on RadarSync2 can be seen here
. You can get more details on RadarSync2 Toolbar at http://RadarSync2.Toolbar.fm/
. RadarSync2 Toolbar is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\RadarSync2 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\RadarSync2\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RadarSync2 Toolbar. RadarSync2ToolbarHelper1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 37.59 KB (38496 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of RadarSync2 Toolbar. They occupy an average of 316.28 KB (323872
bytes) on disk.
- RadarSync2ToolbarHelper1.exe (37.59 KB)
- uninstall.exe (91.59 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
This page is about RadarSync2 Toolbar version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other versions of RadarSync2 Toolbar:
RadarSync2 Toolbar is a program released by the software company RadarSync2. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase RadarSync2 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall RadarSync2 Toolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RadarSync2 Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "RadarSync2 Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the RadarSync2 Toolbar application will be found automatically. After you click RadarSync2 Toolbar in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding RadarSync2 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RadarSync2 Toolbar:
- The software company is: http://RadarSync2.Toolbar.fm/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RadarSync2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RadarSync2 Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling RadarSync2 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RadarSync2 Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RadarSync2 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RadarSync2 Toolbar by RadarSync2 from your computer, nor are we saying that RadarSync2 Toolbar by RadarSync2 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RadarSync2 Toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:35:20.163