RadExPro Professional 2017.3
You can find below details on how to uninstall RadExPro Professional 2017.3 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall RadExPro Professional 2017.3 from your computerDeco Geophysical SC
. Go over here
for more information on Deco Geophysical SC. Further information about RadExPro Professional 2017.3 can be found at www.radexpro.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\RadExPro_2017.3 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove RadExPro Professional 2017.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RadExPro_2017.3\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled starter.exe and occupies 72.50 KB (74240 bytes).
RadExPro Professional 2017.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.11 MB (1167705
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cmap.exe (117.00 KB)
- extmod.exe (80.00 KB)
- radexpp.exe (444.50 KB)
- RegAccessGranter.exe (71.00 KB)
- starter.exe (72.50 KB)
- TapeLoader.exe (64.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (61.84 KB)
- VelModEditor.exe (229.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.3
of RadExPro Professional 2017.3.
RadExPro Professional 2017.3 is a program marketed by the software company Deco Geophysical SC. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase RadExPro Professional 2017.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase RadExPro Professional 2017.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RadExPro Professional 2017.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "RadExPro Professional 2017.3". If it exists on your system the RadExPro Professional 2017.3 app will be found automatically. After you select RadExPro Professional 2017.3 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RadExPro Professional 2017.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RadExPro Professional 2017.3:
- The software company is: www.radexpro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RadExPro_2017.3\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RadExPro Professional 2017.3.
8. After removing RadExPro Professional 2017.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RadExPro Professional 2017.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RadExPro Professional 2017.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RadExPro Professional 2017.3 by Deco Geophysical SC from your computer, we are not saying that RadExPro Professional 2017.3 by Deco Geophysical SC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RadExPro Professional 2017.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 12:16:32.870