This web page is about Rachel's Retreat for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Rachel's Retreat from your computerGamesGoFree.com
. Additional info about GamesGoFree.com can be read here
. More information about Rachel's Retreat can be found at http://www.GamesGoFree.com/
. Usually the Rachel's Retreat program is placed in the C:\Program Files\GamesGoFree.com\Rachel's Retreat directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Rachel's Retreat is C:\Program Files\GamesGoFree.com\Rachel's Retreat\unins000.exe. Rachel's Retreat.exe is the Rachel's Retreat's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.69 MB (1768576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Rachel's Retreat. They occupy 7.44 MB (7796546
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- engine.exe (4.06 MB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- pfbdownloader.exe (38.79 KB)
- Rachel's Retreat.exe (1.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- framework.exe (888.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Rachel's Retreat version 1.0
Rachel's Retreat is an application by the software company GamesGoFree.com. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Rachel's Retreat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Rachel's Retreat from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rachel's Retreat or simply click the Search field and type in "Rachel's Retreat". If it is installed on your PC the Rachel's Retreat app will be found very quickly. After you select Rachel's Retreat in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Rachel's Retreat, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rachel's Retreat:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.GamesGoFree.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GamesGoFree.com\Rachel's Retreat\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rachel's Retreat.
8. After removing Rachel's Retreat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rachel's Retreat which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rachel's Retreat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Rachel's Retreat by GamesGoFree.com from your PC, we are not saying that Rachel's Retreat by GamesGoFree.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rachel's Retreat supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 10:25:23.380