Racers vs Police
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Racers vs Police for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Racers vs Police from your computerGameHitZone.com
. Go over here
for more details on GameHitZone.com. Click on http://www.gamehitzone.com/
to get more information about Racers vs Police on GameHitZone.com's website. Usually the Racers vs Police program is placed in the C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\RacersvsPolice directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Racers vs Police is C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\RacersvsPolice\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called RacersvsPolice.exe and its approximative size is 211.17 KB (216236 bytes).
The executables below are part of Racers vs Police. They occupy an average of 3.43 MB (3592905
bytes) on disk.
- RacersvsPolice.exe (211.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- xpad.exe (1.01 MB)
- RacersvsPolice.exe (1.00 MB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Racers vs Police is an application released by GameHitZone.com. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Racers vs Police is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Racers vs Police from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Racers vs Police or simply activate the Search field and type in "Racers vs Police". If it is installed on your PC the Racers vs Police program will be found very quickly. After you click Racers vs Police in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Racers vs Police, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Racers vs Police:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamehitzone.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\RacersvsPolice\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Racers vs Police.
8. After removing Racers vs Police, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Racers vs Police that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Racers vs Police using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Racers vs Police by GameHitZone.com from your PC, we are not saying that Racers vs Police by GameHitZone.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Racers vs Police in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 09:32:02.720