Racers vs Police
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Racers vs Police for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Racers vs Police from your PCGameHitZone.com
. Go over here
for more details on GameHitZone.com. Click on http://www.gamehitzone.com/
to get more information about Racers vs Police on GameHitZone.com's website. Usually the Racers vs Police program is placed in the C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\RacersvsPolice directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Racers vs Police is C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\RacersvsPolice\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called RacersvsPolice.exe and its approximative size is 211.17 KB (216236 bytes).
The executables below are part of Racers vs Police. They occupy an average of 3.43 MB (3592905
bytes) on disk.
- RacersvsPolice.exe (211.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- xpad.exe (1.01 MB)
- RacersvsPolice.exe (1.00 MB)
Racers vs Police is a program offered by GameHitZone.com. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Racers vs Police is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Racers vs Police from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Racers vs Police or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Racers vs Police". If it is installed on your PC the Racers vs Police program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Racers vs Police in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Racers vs Police, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Racers vs Police:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamehitzone.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameHitZone.com\RacersvsPolice\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Racers vs Police.
8. After uninstalling Racers vs Police, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Racers vs Police that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Racers vs Police using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Racers vs Police by GameHitZone.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Racers vs Police by GameHitZone.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Racers vs Police in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 09:32:02.720