This page is about Race for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Race from your PCRewindApp
. More information about RewindApp can be read here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Race folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Race is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Race's primary file takes about 635.50 KB (650752 bytes) and is called Race.exe.
Race installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 635.50 KB (650752
bytes) on disk.
Race is a program released by RewindApp. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Race from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Race or simply click the Search field and type in "Race". If it exists on your system the Race program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Race in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Race, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Race.
8. After uninstalling Race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Race which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Race by RewindApp from your PC, nor are we saying that Race by RewindApp is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Race in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 17:47:10.037