Race On Offline
Race On Offline is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Race On Offline from your computerCatalog Games, Inc. by dark
. More information on Catalog Games, Inc. by dark can be found here
. Click on gameway.ru/catalog2/
to get more info about Race On Offline on Catalog Games, Inc. by dark's website. Usually the Race On Offline program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Race On Offline directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Race On Offline\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Race On Offline. Race On Offline's primary file takes about 837.48 KB (857584 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Race On Offline. They take about 837.48 KB (857584
bytes) on disk.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Race On Offline.Registry that is not cleaned:
Race On Offline is an application marketed by Catalog Games, Inc. by dark. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Race On Offline is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Race On Offline from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Race On Offline or simply click the Search feature and type in "Race On Offline". If it exists on your system the Race On Offline program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Race On Offline in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Race On Offline, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Race On Offline:
- The web site of the program is: gameway.ru/catalog2/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Race On Offline\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Race On Offline.
8. After removing Race On Offline, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Race On Offline that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Race On Offline using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Race On Offline by Catalog Games, Inc. by dark from your computer, nor are we saying that Race On Offline by Catalog Games, Inc. by dark is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Race On Offline in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 20:42:35.190