Race Driver GRID
Race Driver GRID is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Race Driver GRID from your systemHRB
. Further information on HRB can be found here
. More details about Race Driver GRID can be seen at http://www.hrb.ir
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HRB\Race Driver GRID folder (same installation drive as Windows). Race Driver GRID's complete uninstall command line is C:\Windows\Race Driver GRID\uninstall.exe. Race Driver GRID's main file takes around 40.63 MB (42599762 bytes) and is called GRID.exe.
Race Driver GRID contains of the executables below. They occupy 40.63 MB (42599762
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Race Driver GRID version 1.0
Race Driver GRID is an application by the software company HRB. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Race Driver GRID is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Race Driver GRID using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Race Driver GRID or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Race Driver GRID". If it exists on your system the Race Driver GRID application will be found automatically. After you select Race Driver GRID in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Race Driver GRID, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Race Driver GRID:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hrb.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Race Driver GRID\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Race Driver GRID.
8. After uninstalling Race Driver GRID, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Race Driver GRID which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Race Driver GRID using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Race Driver GRID by HRB from your computer, we are not saying that Race Driver GRID by HRB is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Race Driver GRID supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-29 07:46:14.557