Race Cars - The Extreme Rally
A guide to uninstall Race Cars - The Extreme Rally from your PC
Race Cars - The Extreme Rally is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by Playrix Entertainment
. You can find out more on Playrix Entertainment or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Race Cars - The Extreme Rally can be found at http://www.playrix.com
. Race Cars - The Extreme Rally is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Race Cars - The Extreme Rally folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Race Cars - The Extreme Rally is C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Race Cars - The Extreme Rally\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.02 MB (1073152 bytes) on disk and is labeled Race Cars.exe.
The executable files below are part of Race Cars - The Extreme Rally. They take about 1.71 MB (1796382
bytes) on disk.
- Race Cars.exe (1.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.28 KB)
You can find here a few links to other Race Cars - The Extreme Rally releases:
How to uninstall Race Cars - The Extreme Rally using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Race Cars - The Extreme Rally is a program by Playrix Entertainment. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Race Cars - The Extreme Rally is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Race Cars - The Extreme Rally or simply activate the Search field and type in "Race Cars - The Extreme Rally". If it is installed on your PC the Race Cars - The Extreme Rally application will be found very quickly. When you click Race Cars - The Extreme Rally in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Race Cars - The Extreme Rally, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Race Cars - The Extreme Rally:
- The software company is: http://www.playrix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Playrix Entertainment\Race Cars - The Extreme Rally\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Race Cars - The Extreme Rally.
8. After uninstalling Race Cars - The Extreme Rally, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Race Cars - The Extreme Rally that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Race Cars - The Extreme Rally using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Race Cars - The Extreme Rally by Playrix Entertainment from your computer, we are not saying that Race Cars - The Extreme Rally by Playrix Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Race Cars - The Extreme Rally supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 08:15:09.087