Race - The WTCC Game
Race - The WTCC Game is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Race - The WTCC Game from your systemSimbin Development Team AB
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Simbin Development Team AB. Detailed information about Race - The WTCC Game can be found at http://www.simbin.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Race - The WTCC Game folder (same installation drive as Windows). Race - The WTCC Game's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Race - The WTCC Game\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1,021.34 KB (1045850 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Race - The WTCC Game. They occupy about 1,021.34 KB (1045850
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1,021.34 KB)
Race - The WTCC Game is an application released by the software company Simbin Development Team AB. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Race - The WTCC Game is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Race - The WTCC Game from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Race - The WTCC Game or simply activate the Search field and type in "Race - The WTCC Game". If it exists on your system the Race - The WTCC Game program will be found automatically. When you select Race - The WTCC Game in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Race - The WTCC Game, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Race - The WTCC Game:
- The publisher is: http://www.simbin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Race - The WTCC Game\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Race - The WTCC Game.
8. After removing Race - The WTCC Game, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Race - The WTCC Game which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Race - The WTCC Game with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Race - The WTCC Game by Simbin Development Team AB from your PC, nor are we saying that Race - The WTCC Game by Simbin Development Team AB is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Race - The WTCC Game supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-02 22:24:23.423