RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2
RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2 from your PCON6MU
. You can read more on ON6MU or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2 at http://www.qsl.net/on6mu
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RX-SSTV folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\RX-SSTV\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. RXSSTV.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 596.00 KB (610304 bytes) on disk.
RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.27 MB (1328801
bytes) on disk.
- RXSSTV.exe (596.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This info is about RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2 version 1.4.2
RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2 is an application released by the software company ON6MU. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2". If it exists on your system the RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.qsl.net/on6mu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RX-SSTV\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2.
8. After removing RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2 by ON6MU from your computer, nor are we saying that RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2 by ON6MU is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove RX-SSTV Version 1.4.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-09 01:24:47.323