This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall RWInfo for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall RWInfo from your systemThomas Kläger
. Additional info about Thomas Kläger can be found here
. Usually the RWInfo application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RWInfo folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling RWInfo is C:\Program Files (x86)\RWInfo\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 24.50 KB (25088 bytes) on disk and is labeled RWInfo.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with RWInfo. They occupy about 246.56 KB (252475
bytes) on disk.
- RWInfo.exe (24.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (66.14 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.91 KB)
This info is about RWInfo version 1.4.2
alone. For more RWInfo versions please click below:
RWInfo is a program marketed by Thomas Kläger. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase RWInfo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase RWInfo from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RWInfo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RWInfo". The RWInfo app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click RWInfo in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RWInfo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RWInfo.
8. After uninstalling RWInfo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RWInfo that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RWInfo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RWInfo by Thomas Kläger from your PC, we are not saying that RWInfo by Thomas Kläger is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RWInfo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 21:18:52.850