RVC Photobase 6 (126.96.36.19906)
RVC Photobase 6 (188.8.131.5206) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall RVC Photobase 6 (184.108.40.20606) from your computerRVC B.V.
. More information on RVC B.V. can be found here
. More information about the program RVC Photobase 6 (220.127.116.1106) can be found at http://www.rvc-software.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RVC\Photobase 6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall RVC Photobase 6 (18.104.22.16806) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RVC\Photobase 6\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 10.40 MB (10908352 bytes) on disk and is titled pb60.exe.
RVC Photobase 6 (22.214.171.12406) contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.65 MB (13266462
bytes) on disk.
- dd60.exe (1.54 MB)
- pb60.exe (10.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (725.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19906
of RVC Photobase 6 (188.8.131.5206).
RVC Photobase 6 (184.108.40.20606) is an application marketed by RVC B.V.. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove RVC Photobase 6 (220.127.116.1106) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove RVC Photobase 6 (18.104.22.16806) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RVC Photobase 6 (22.214.171.12406) or simply activate the Search field and type in "RVC Photobase 6 (126.96.36.19906)". If it exists on your system the RVC Photobase 6 (188.8.131.5206) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click RVC Photobase 6 (184.108.40.20606) in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RVC Photobase 6 (220.127.116.1106), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RVC Photobase 6 (18.104.22.16806):
- The software company is: http://www.rvc-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RVC\Photobase 6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RVC Photobase 6 (22.214.171.12406).
8. After uninstalling RVC Photobase 6 (126.96.36.19906), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RVC Photobase 6 (188.8.131.5206) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RVC Photobase 6 (184.108.40.20606) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RVC Photobase 6 (220.127.116.1106) by RVC B.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that RVC Photobase 6 (18.104.22.16806) by RVC B.V. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove RVC Photobase 6 (22.214.171.12406) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 18:52:23.230