RUR-PLE 1.0.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall RUR-PLE 1.0.1 from your computerhttp://code.google.com/p/rur-ple/
. You can read more on http://code.google.com/p/rur-ple/ or check for application updates here
. Click on http://code.google.com/p/rur-ple/
to get more details about RUR-PLE 1.0.1 on http://code.google.com/p/rur-ple/'s website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RUR-PLE directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling RUR-PLE 1.0.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\RUR-PLE\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. RUR-PLE.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 33.00 KB (33792 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside RUR-PLE 1.0.1. They take about 1.17 MB (1224427
bytes) on disk.
- RUR-PLE.exe (33.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
This info is about RUR-PLE 1.0.1 version 1.0.1
RUR-PLE 1.0.1 is an application by the software company http://code.google.com/p/rur-ple/. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall RUR-PLE 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete RUR-PLE 1.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RUR-PLE 1.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RUR-PLE 1.0.1". If it exists on your system the RUR-PLE 1.0.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RUR-PLE 1.0.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RUR-PLE 1.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RUR-PLE 1.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://code.google.com/p/rur-ple/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RUR-PLE\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RUR-PLE 1.0.1.
8. After removing RUR-PLE 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RUR-PLE 1.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RUR-PLE 1.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RUR-PLE 1.0.1 by http://code.google.com/p/rur-ple/ from your PC, we are not saying that RUR-PLE 1.0.1 by http://code.google.com/p/rur-ple/ is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RUR-PLE 1.0.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 03:54:07.213