This info is about RTiSync for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall RTiSync from your computerRTi
. Take a look here
for more details on RTi. RTiSync is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\RTI\RTiSync folder, regulated by the user's option. RTiSync's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RTI\RTiSync\Couninst.exe. RTiSync.exe is the RTiSync's main executable file and it occupies around 341.91 KB (350112 bytes) on disk.
RTiSync is comprised of the following executables which take 697.22 KB (713952
bytes) on disk:
- Couninst.exe (185.41 KB)
- RTiNotify.exe (169.91 KB)
- RTiSync.exe (341.91 KB)
The current page applies to RTiSync version 1.0.1
RTiSync is an application offered by RTi. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove RTiSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove RTiSync from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RTiSync or simply click the Search field and type in "RTiSync". If it is installed on your PC the RTiSync app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click RTiSync in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding RTiSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RTiSync.
8. After uninstalling RTiSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RTiSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RTiSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RTiSync by RTi from your PC, nor are we saying that RTiSync by RTi is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RTiSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-26 16:49:34.477