RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17
RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17 from your systemRTX Telecom A/S
. Take a look here
for more details on RTX Telecom A/S. You can get more details related to RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17 at http://www.rtx.dk
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\RTX Telecom\RTX2xxx drivers directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\RTX Telecom\RTX2xxx drivers\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.12 MB (1174979 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.00 MB (3147075
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- dpinst.exe (1.00 MB)
- dpinst.exe (900.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.08.17
of RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17.
RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17 is an application marketed by RTX Telecom A/S. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17". The RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rtx.dk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\RTX Telecom\RTX2xxx drivers\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17.
8. After uninstalling RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17 by RTX Telecom A/S from your PC, we are not saying that RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17 by RTX Telecom A/S is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RTX2xxx drivers v2.08.17 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 05:36:07.500