RTSpect 2.4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall RTSpect 2.4 from your systemMark Huckvale
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mark Huckvale. You can get more details about RTSpect 2.4 at http://www.phon.ucl.ac.uk/resource/sfs/
. RTSpect 2.4 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\SFS\RTSpect directory, subject to the user's decision. RTSpect 2.4's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SFS\RTSpect\unins000.exe. rtspect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk.
RTSpect 2.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 132.33 KB (135501
bytes) on disk.
- rtspect.exe (52.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (80.33 KB)
The current page applies to RTSpect 2.4 version 2.4
RTSpect 2.4 is a program by Mark Huckvale. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove RTSpect 2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase RTSpect 2.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RTSpect 2.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "RTSpect 2.4". If it is installed on your PC the RTSpect 2.4 application will be found automatically. After you select RTSpect 2.4 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RTSpect 2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RTSpect 2.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.phon.ucl.ac.uk/resource/sfs/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SFS\RTSpect\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RTSpect 2.4.
8. After removing RTSpect 2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RTSpect 2.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RTSpect 2.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RTSpect 2.4 by Mark Huckvale from your computer, nor are we saying that RTSpect 2.4 by Mark Huckvale is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RTSpect 2.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-05 03:19:11.770