RTPatch Update is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall RTPatch Update from your computerPocketSoft
. More info about PocketSoft can be found here
. More information about the application RTPatch Update can be seen at http://www.pocketsoft.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\PocketSoft\RTPatch\AutoRTP directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\PocketSoft\RTPatch\AutoRTP\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RTPatch Update. artpschd.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 412.00 KB (421888 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in RTPatch Update. They take 611.21 KB (625881
bytes) on disk.
- artpschd.exe (412.00 KB)
- cabarc.exe (112.00 KB)
- chktrust.exe (12.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.95 KB)
RTPatch Update is a program released by PocketSoft. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall RTPatch Update is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete RTPatch Update from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RTPatch Update or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RTPatch Update". If it exists on your system the RTPatch Update program will be found very quickly. When you select RTPatch Update in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about RTPatch Update, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RTPatch Update:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pocketsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\PocketSoft\RTPatch\AutoRTP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RTPatch Update.
8. After uninstalling RTPatch Update, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RTPatch Update that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RTPatch Update using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RTPatch Update by PocketSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that RTPatch Update by PocketSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RTPatch Update in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 14:02:22.707