RTB System 5.0.0
RTB System 5.0.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall RTB System 5.0.0 from your systemColin Meeks
. Further information on Colin Meeks can be found here
. Further information about RTB System 5.0.0 can be seen at http://www.colinmeeks.com/
. RTB System 5.0.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\RTB folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\RTB\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RTB System 5.0.0. unins000.exe is the RTB System 5.0.0's main executable file and it takes approximately 702.66 KB (719521 bytes) on disk.
RTB System 5.0.0 contains of the executables below. They take 702.66 KB (719521
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.0
of RTB System 5.0.0.
RTB System 5.0.0 is a program marketed by the software company Colin Meeks. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall RTB System 5.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete RTB System 5.0.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RTB System 5.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "RTB System 5.0.0". If it exists on your system the RTB System 5.0.0 app will be found automatically. After you click RTB System 5.0.0 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about RTB System 5.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RTB System 5.0.0:
- The software company is: http://www.colinmeeks.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RTB\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RTB System 5.0.0.
8. After uninstalling RTB System 5.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RTB System 5.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RTB System 5.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RTB System 5.0.0 by Colin Meeks from your PC, we are not saying that RTB System 5.0.0 by Colin Meeks is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove RTB System 5.0.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 17:05:56.353