RT-N65U Wireless Router
This page contains detailed information on how to remove RT-N65U Wireless Router for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall RT-N65U Wireless Router from your systemRT-N65U Wireless Router
. More information about RT-N65U Wireless Router can be read here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Dev\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. RT-N65U Wireless Router's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Dev\Application\msedge_proxy.exe. RT-N65U Wireless Router's primary file takes about 365.88 KB (374656 bytes) and is called cookie_exporter.exe.
The following executables are installed beside RT-N65U Wireless Router. They occupy about 11.31 MB (11861016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.42 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (756.38 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (365.88 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.04 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (886.88 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (378.88 KB)
- setup.exe (3.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of RT-N65U Wireless Router.
RT-N65U Wireless Router is an application by RT-N65U Wireless Router. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall RT-N65U Wireless Router is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove RT-N65U Wireless Router from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RT-N65U Wireless Router or simply click the Search field and type in "RT-N65U Wireless Router". The RT-N65U Wireless Router program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RT-N65U Wireless Router in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RT-N65U Wireless Router, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RT-N65U Wireless Router.
8. After uninstalling RT-N65U Wireless Router, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RT-N65U Wireless Router which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RT-N65U Wireless Router using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RT-N65U Wireless Router by RT-N65U Wireless Router from your PC, nor are we saying that RT-N65U Wireless Router by RT-N65U Wireless Router is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RT-N65U Wireless Router supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-02 16:10:57.220