RSS Submit v2.36
This page is about RSS Submit v2.36 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall RSS Submit v2.36 from your systemDummy Software
. More information about Dummy Software can be found here
. More details about RSS Submit v2.36 can be seen at http://www.dummysoftware.com
. RSS Submit v2.36 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\RSS Submit directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove RSS Submit v2.36 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\RSS Submit\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. RSS Submit 2.36.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 482.00 KB (493568 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with RSS Submit v2.36. They take about 1.33 MB (1398184
bytes) on disk.
- RSS Submit 2.36.EXE (482.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.41 KB)
- UninstallCommentr.EXE (208.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.36
of RSS Submit v2.36.
RSS Submit v2.36 is a program offered by Dummy Software. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase RSS Submit v2.36 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove RSS Submit v2.36 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RSS Submit v2.36 or simply click the Search field and type in "RSS Submit v2.36". The RSS Submit v2.36 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select RSS Submit v2.36 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RSS Submit v2.36, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RSS Submit v2.36:
- The publisher is: http://www.dummysoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\RSS Submit\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RSS Submit v2.36.
8. After removing RSS Submit v2.36, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RSS Submit v2.36 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RSS Submit v2.36 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RSS Submit v2.36 by Dummy Software from your PC, we are not saying that RSS Submit v2.36 by Dummy Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RSS Submit v2.36 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 16:12:40.250