RS TV Show Tracker
This page is about RS TV Show Tracker for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall RS TV Show Tracker from your computerRoliSoft
. More information on RoliSoft can be found here
. Please open http://lab.rolisoft.net
if you want to read more on RS TV Show Tracker on RoliSoft's website. RS TV Show Tracker is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\RoliSoft\RS TV Show Tracker directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for RS TV Show Tracker is C:\Program Files\RoliSoft\RS TV Show Tracker\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named RSTVShowTracker.exe and occupies 1.69 MB (1774368 bytes).
RS TV Show Tracker contains of the executables below. They take 1.78 MB (1868913
bytes) on disk.
- RSTVShowTracker.exe (1.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (92.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.110
of RS TV Show Tracker. You can find below a few links to other RS TV Show Tracker versions:
RS TV Show Tracker is an application offered by the software company RoliSoft. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove RS TV Show Tracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase RS TV Show Tracker from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RS TV Show Tracker or simply click the Search field and type in "RS TV Show Tracker". If it is installed on your PC the RS TV Show Tracker program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select RS TV Show Tracker in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RS TV Show Tracker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RS TV Show Tracker:
- The publisher is: http://lab.rolisoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RoliSoft\RS TV Show Tracker\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RS TV Show Tracker.
8. After removing RS TV Show Tracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RS TV Show Tracker which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RS TV Show Tracker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RS TV Show Tracker by RoliSoft from your computer, we are not saying that RS TV Show Tracker by RoliSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RS TV Show Tracker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 08:12:43.950