RS Office Recovery
RS Office Recovery is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall RS Office Recovery from your PCRecovery Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on Recovery Software. More information about RS Office Recovery can be seen at recoverhdd.com
. RS Office Recovery is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Recovery Software\RS Office Recovery folder, regulated by the user's choice. RS Office Recovery's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Recovery Software\RS Office Recovery\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 16.78 MB (17599536 bytes) on disk and is named RS Office Recovery.exe.
The executable files below are part of RS Office Recovery. They occupy about 16.92 MB (17737870
bytes) on disk.
- RS Office Recovery.exe (16.78 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.09 KB)
The current web page applies to RS Office Recovery version 2.8
alone. You can find below info on other releases of RS Office Recovery:
RS Office Recovery is a program marketed by Recovery Software. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove RS Office Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete RS Office Recovery from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RS Office Recovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RS Office Recovery". The RS Office Recovery program will be found automatically. After you click RS Office Recovery in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RS Office Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RS Office Recovery:
- The publisher is: recoverhdd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Recovery Software\RS Office Recovery\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RS Office Recovery.
8. After uninstalling RS Office Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RS Office Recovery which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RS Office Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove RS Office Recovery by Recovery Software from your PC, we are not saying that RS Office Recovery by Recovery Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RS Office Recovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 18:02:27.620