RS Data Recovery
RS Data Recovery is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall RS Data Recovery from your computerRecovery Software
. More data about Recovery Software can be seen here
. Further information about RS Data Recovery can be seen at recoverhdd.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Recovery Software\RS Data Recovery directory (same installation drive as Windows). RS Data Recovery's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Recovery Software\RS Data Recovery\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled RS File Recovery.exe and occupies 24.70 MB (25903056 bytes).
RS Data Recovery is comprised of the following executables which take 133.56 MB (140044119
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (142.03 KB)
- RS Browser Forensics.exe (36.85 MB)
- RS File Recovery.exe (24.70 MB)
- RS Office Recovery.exe (23.47 MB)
- RS Partition Recovery.exe (24.81 MB)
- RS Photo Recovery.exe (23.59 MB)
The current page applies to RS Data Recovery version 2.8
RS Data Recovery is an application marketed by Recovery Software. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase RS Data Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase RS Data Recovery from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RS Data Recovery or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RS Data Recovery". The RS Data Recovery program will be found automatically. After you click RS Data Recovery in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RS Data Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RS Data Recovery:
- The web site of the application is: recoverhdd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Recovery Software\RS Data Recovery\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RS Data Recovery.
8. After removing RS Data Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RS Data Recovery that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RS Data Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove RS Data Recovery by Recovery Software from your PC, we are not saying that RS Data Recovery by Recovery Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RS Data Recovery in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 09:54:53.097