RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0 from your computerMGFiC
. Open here
where you can find out more on MGFiC. You can get more details about RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0 at http://www.mgfic.com/
. RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RPM Pulley Calculator folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RPM Pulley Calculator\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. RPM_Calculator.exe is the RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0's primary executable file and it takes circa 95.50 KB (97792 bytes) on disk.
RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 812.28 KB (831774
bytes) on disk:
- RPM_Calculator.exe (95.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (716.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0.
RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0 is a program by MGFiC. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0". The RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.mgfic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RPM Pulley Calculator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0.
8. After removing RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0 by MGFiC from your computer, nor are we saying that RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0 by MGFiC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RPM/Pulley Calculator 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-31 15:18:59.207