RPG Maker XP + RTP
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove RPG Maker XP + RTP for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall RPG Maker XP + RTP from your systemEnterbrain
. More info about Enterbrain can be found here
. RPG Maker XP + RTP is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RPG Maker XP directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\RPG Maker XP\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RPG Maker XP + RTP. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.80 MB (2937344 bytes) on disk and is titled RPGXP.exe.
The following executables are contained in RPG Maker XP + RTP. They take 3.56 MB (3732959
bytes) on disk.
- RPGXP.exe (2.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.97 KB)
- Game.exe (68.00 KB)
RPG Maker XP + RTP is an application marketed by the software company Enterbrain. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall RPG Maker XP + RTP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete RPG Maker XP + RTP from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RPG Maker XP + RTP or simply click the Search field and type in "RPG Maker XP + RTP". If it is installed on your PC the RPG Maker XP + RTP program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click RPG Maker XP + RTP in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RPG Maker XP + RTP, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RPG Maker XP + RTP.
8. After removing RPG Maker XP + RTP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RPG Maker XP + RTP that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RPG Maker XP + RTP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RPG Maker XP + RTP by Enterbrain from your computer, nor are we saying that RPG Maker XP + RTP by Enterbrain is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RPG Maker XP + RTP in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 14:51:46.787