RPG Maker XP 1.02a
This info is about RPG Maker XP 1.02a for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall RPG Maker XP 1.02a from your PCEnterbrain, inc.
. You can read more on Enterbrain, inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/tkool
to get more info about RPG Maker XP 1.02a on Enterbrain, inc.'s website. RPG Maker XP 1.02a is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Enterbrain\RPGXP directory, subject to the user's option. RPG Maker XP 1.02a's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Enterbrain\RPGXP\uninst.exe. RPGXP.exe is the RPG Maker XP 1.02a's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.35 MB (2461696 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in RPG Maker XP 1.02a. They occupy 2.46 MB (2575177
bytes) on disk.
- RPGXP.exe (2.35 MB)
- uninst.exe (42.82 KB)
- Game.exe (68.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.02
of RPG Maker XP 1.02a.
RPG Maker XP 1.02a is a program by Enterbrain, inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall RPG Maker XP 1.02a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall RPG Maker XP 1.02a using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RPG Maker XP 1.02a or simply click the Search feature and type in "RPG Maker XP 1.02a". If it exists on your system the RPG Maker XP 1.02a program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click RPG Maker XP 1.02a in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about RPG Maker XP 1.02a, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RPG Maker XP 1.02a:
- The software company is: http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/tkool
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Enterbrain\RPGXP\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RPG Maker XP 1.02a.
8. After removing RPG Maker XP 1.02a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong RPG Maker XP 1.02a which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RPG Maker XP 1.02a using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RPG Maker XP 1.02a by Enterbrain, inc. from your PC, we are not saying that RPG Maker XP 1.02a by Enterbrain, inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RPG Maker XP 1.02a supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:55:55.420