RPG Maker XP 1.02
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall RPG Maker XP 1.02 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall RPG Maker XP 1.02 from your PCWise Studio
. More information on Wise Studio can be seen here
. Detailed information about RPG Maker XP 1.02 can be found at http://wise.emuchina.net/
. RPG Maker XP 1.02 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RPG Maker XP folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall RPG Maker XP 1.02 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RPG Maker XP\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. RPGXP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 795.50 KB (814592 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in RPG Maker XP 1.02. They take 942.86 KB (965485
bytes) on disk.
- RPGXP.exe (795.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (79.36 KB)
- Game.exe (68.00 KB)
The current page applies to RPG Maker XP 1.02 version 1.02
RPG Maker XP 1.02 is an application by the software company Wise Studio. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove RPG Maker XP 1.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete RPG Maker XP 1.02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RPG Maker XP 1.02 or simply click the Search field and type in "RPG Maker XP 1.02". The RPG Maker XP 1.02 app will be found automatically. After you select RPG Maker XP 1.02 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding RPG Maker XP 1.02, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RPG Maker XP 1.02:
- The web site of the application is: http://wise.emuchina.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RPG Maker XP\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RPG Maker XP 1.02.
8. After removing RPG Maker XP 1.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RPG Maker XP 1.02 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RPG Maker XP 1.02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RPG Maker XP 1.02 by Wise Studio from your PC, we are not saying that RPG Maker XP 1.02 by Wise Studio is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RPG Maker XP 1.02 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 02:16:00.607