RPG Maker XP 1.0
This info is about RPG Maker XP 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall RPG Maker XP 1.0 from your systemGameZero
. You can read more on GameZero or check for application updates here
. More data about the software RPG Maker XP 1.0 can be seen at http://nhl.dnip.net/
. Usually the RPG Maker XP 1.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files\RPG Maker XP directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing RPG Maker XP 1.0 is C:\Program Files\RPG Maker XP\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 943.50 KB (966144 bytes) on disk and is labeled RPGXP.exe.
RPG Maker XP 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.06 MB (1110512
bytes) on disk:
- RPGXP.exe (943.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (72.98 KB)
- Game.exe (68.00 KB)
This info is about RPG Maker XP 1.0 version 1.0
RPG Maker XP 1.0 is a program marketed by the software company GameZero. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase RPG Maker XP 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove RPG Maker XP 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RPG Maker XP 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RPG Maker XP 1.0". The RPG Maker XP 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click RPG Maker XP 1.0 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RPG Maker XP 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RPG Maker XP 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://nhl.dnip.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RPG Maker XP\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RPG Maker XP 1.0.
8. After uninstalling RPG Maker XP 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RPG Maker XP 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RPG Maker XP 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RPG Maker XP 1.0 by GameZero from your computer, nor are we saying that RPG Maker XP 1.0 by GameZero is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove RPG Maker XP 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 12:56:47.730