RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60
You can find below detailed information on how to remove RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60 from your PCKADOKAWA GAMES
. You can read more on KADOKAWA GAMES or check for application updates here
. More details about RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60 can be found at http://www.rpgmakerweb.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\KADOKAWA\Common\RPG Maker 2000 RTP directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\KADOKAWA\Common\RPG Maker 2000 RTP\uninst.exe. uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 58.08 KB (59479 bytes) on disk.
RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 58.08 KB (59479
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 1.60
of RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60.
RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60 is an application released by KADOKAWA GAMES. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60". The RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60:
- The publisher is: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\KADOKAWA\Common\RPG Maker 2000 RTP\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60.
8. After removing RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60 by KADOKAWA GAMES from your PC, we are not saying that RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60 by KADOKAWA GAMES is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RPG Maker 2000 RTP 1.60 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-01 14:55:33.407