RPG Maker 2000 1.60
This info is about RPG Maker 2000 1.60 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall RPG Maker 2000 1.60 from your systemKADOKAWA GAMES
. Further information on KADOKAWA GAMES can be seen here
. More details about RPG Maker 2000 1.60 can be seen at http://www.rpgmakerweb.com
. RPG Maker 2000 1.60 is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\KADOKAWA\RPG Maker 2000 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling RPG Maker 2000 1.60 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\KADOKAWA\RPG Maker 2000\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. RPG2000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.44 MB (2557952 bytes) on disk.
RPG Maker 2000 1.60 contains of the executables below. They take 2.51 MB (2631496
bytes) on disk.
- RPG2000.exe (2.44 MB)
- uninst.exe (71.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.60
of RPG Maker 2000 1.60.
RPG Maker 2000 1.60 is a program marketed by KADOKAWA GAMES. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase RPG Maker 2000 1.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove RPG Maker 2000 1.60 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RPG Maker 2000 1.60 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RPG Maker 2000 1.60". If it is installed on your PC the RPG Maker 2000 1.60 program will be found automatically. After you select RPG Maker 2000 1.60 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about RPG Maker 2000 1.60, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RPG Maker 2000 1.60:
- The publisher is: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\KADOKAWA\RPG Maker 2000\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RPG Maker 2000 1.60.
8. After uninstalling RPG Maker 2000 1.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RPG Maker 2000 1.60 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RPG Maker 2000 1.60 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RPG Maker 2000 1.60 by KADOKAWA GAMES from your PC, nor are we saying that RPG Maker 2000 1.60 by KADOKAWA GAMES is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RPG Maker 2000 1.60 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 15:59:32.760