ROOTJOY is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ROOTJOY from your computerUMI DIGI
. Take a look here
where you can read more on UMI DIGI. Please open http://91umi.com/
if you want to read more on ROOTJOY on UMI DIGI's website. ROOTJOY is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ROOTJOY directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove ROOTJOY by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\ROOTJOY\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ROOTJOY's primary file takes around 3.40 MB (3568360 bytes) and is named YoumiAssistant.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside ROOTJOY. They take about 9.09 MB (9530489
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApkInstaller.exe (485.23 KB)
- BackupMaster.exe (587.73 KB)
- BugReport.exe (499.73 KB)
- DriverInstallerX64.exe (50.33 KB)
- DriverInstallerX86.exe (50.83 KB)
- FlashRomTool.exe (820.73 KB)
- mgyconx64.exe (85.83 KB)
- mgyconx86.exe (82.33 KB)
- RomasterConnection.exe (31.73 KB)
- romaster_daemon.exe (679.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
- YoumiAssistant.exe (3.40 MB)
- Tencentdl.exe (886.02 KB)
The current web page applies to ROOTJOY version 22.214.171.12484
alone. For more ROOTJOY versions please click below:
ROOTJOY is an application released by the software company UMI DIGI. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove ROOTJOY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ROOTJOY from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ROOTJOY or simply click the Search field and type in "ROOTJOY". The ROOTJOY program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ROOTJOY in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ROOTJOY, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ROOTJOY:
- The software company is: http://91umi.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ROOTJOY\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ROOTJOY.
8. After uninstalling ROOTJOY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ROOTJOY which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ROOTJOY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ROOTJOY by UMI DIGI from your computer, we are not saying that ROOTJOY by UMI DIGI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ROOTJOY supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 19:19:14.387