ROOTJOY is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ROOTJOY from your computerUMI DIGI
. Take a look here
where you can read more on UMI DIGI. Please open http://91umi.com/
if you want to read more on ROOTJOY on UMI DIGI's website. ROOTJOY is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ROOTJOY directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove ROOTJOY by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\ROOTJOY\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ROOTJOY's primary file takes around 3.40 MB (3568360 bytes) and is named YoumiAssistant.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside ROOTJOY. They take about 9.09 MB (9530489
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApkInstaller.exe (485.23 KB)
- BackupMaster.exe (587.73 KB)
- BugReport.exe (499.73 KB)
- DriverInstallerX64.exe (50.33 KB)
- DriverInstallerX86.exe (50.83 KB)
- FlashRomTool.exe (820.73 KB)
- mgyconx64.exe (85.83 KB)
- mgyconx86.exe (82.33 KB)
- RomasterConnection.exe (31.73 KB)
- romaster_daemon.exe (679.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
- YoumiAssistant.exe (3.40 MB)
- Tencentdl.exe (886.02 KB)
The current web page applies to ROOTJOY version 188.8.131.5284
alone. For more ROOTJOY versions please click below:
ROOTJOY is an application released by the software company UMI DIGI. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove ROOTJOY is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ROOTJOY from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ROOTJOY or simply click the Search feature and type in "ROOTJOY". If it exists on your system the ROOTJOY program will be found automatically. After you click ROOTJOY in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ROOTJOY, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ROOTJOY:
- The web site of the program is: http://91umi.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ROOTJOY\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ROOTJOY.
8. After uninstalling ROOTJOY, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ROOTJOY which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ROOTJOY using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ROOTJOY by UMI DIGI from your computer, we are not saying that ROOTJOY by UMI DIGI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ROOTJOY supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 19:19:14.387