ROMAD Antivirus 22.214.171.124654
ROMAD Antivirus 126.96.36.199654 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ROMAD Antivirus 188.8.131.52654 from your computerRomad
. More info about Romad can be found here
. ROMAD Antivirus 184.108.40.206654 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ROMAD Antivirus folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\ROMAD Antivirus\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ROMAD Antivirus 220.127.116.11654. RomadGui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.71 MB (2845736 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ROMAD Antivirus 18.104.22.168654. They occupy 8.32 MB (8727545
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- certutilXP.exe (584.00 KB)
- RomadGui.exe (2.71 MB)
- RomadInquirer.exe (214.04 KB)
- RomadSelfTest.exe (585.50 KB)
- RomadService.exe (2.07 MB)
- RomadUninstaller.exe (416.54 KB)
- RomadUpdaterHelper.exe (181.04 KB)
- RomadUpdaterService.exe (1.37 MB)
- uninstall.exe (241.26 KB)
This info is about ROMAD Antivirus 22.214.171.124654 version 126.96.36.199654
ROMAD Antivirus 188.8.131.52654 is an application marketed by the software company Romad. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ROMAD Antivirus 184.108.40.206654 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ROMAD Antivirus 220.127.116.11654 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ROMAD Antivirus 18.104.22.168654 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ROMAD Antivirus 22.214.171.124654". If it is installed on your PC the ROMAD Antivirus 126.96.36.199654 app will be found very quickly. After you select ROMAD Antivirus 188.8.131.52654 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ROMAD Antivirus 184.108.40.206654, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ROMAD Antivirus 220.127.116.11654.
8. After uninstalling ROMAD Antivirus 18.104.22.168654, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ROMAD Antivirus 22.214.171.124654 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ROMAD Antivirus 126.96.36.199654 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ROMAD Antivirus 188.8.131.52654 by Romad from your PC, we are not saying that ROMAD Antivirus 184.108.40.206654 by Romad is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ROMAD Antivirus 220.127.116.11654 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 22:59:54.217