You can find below details on how to uninstall ROGRAMCACHE for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ROGRAMCACHE from your PCASUSTeKcomputer Inc
. Further information on ASUSTeKcomputer Inc can be found here
. ROGRAMCACHE is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ROGRAMCACHE directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove ROGRAMCACHE by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ROGRAMCACHE\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. ROGRAMCACHE's main file takes around 4.16 MB (4362856 bytes) and is named RamCache.exe.
ROGRAMCACHE installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.60 MB (9022672
bytes) on disk.
- DPINST.EXE (1,017.00 KB)
- RamCache.exe (4.16 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.45 MB)
The current web page applies to ROGRAMCACHE version 3.01.00
only. Click on the links below for other ROGRAMCACHE versions:
If planning to uninstall ROGRAMCACHE you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall ROGRAMCACHE:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove ROGRAMCACHE:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ROGRAMCACHE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ROGRAMCACHE\DPINST.EXE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ROGRAMCACHE\FNETHYRAMAS.cat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ROGRAMCACHE\FNETHYRAMAS.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ROGRAMCACHE\FNETHYRAMAS.sys
ROGRAMCACHE is an application marketed by ASUSTeKcomputer Inc. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase ROGRAMCACHE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ROGRAMCACHE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ROGRAMCACHE or simply activate the Search field and type in "ROGRAMCACHE". If it is installed on your PC the ROGRAMCACHE application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ROGRAMCACHE in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ROGRAMCACHE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ROGRAMCACHE.
8. After removing ROGRAMCACHE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ROGRAMCACHE that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ROGRAMCACHE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ROGRAMCACHE by ASUSTeKcomputer Inc from your PC, we are not saying that ROGRAMCACHE by ASUSTeKcomputer Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ROGRAMCACHE in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-01 15:06:46.257