ROG GameFirst II v8.01
You can find on this page details on how to remove ROG GameFirst II v8.01 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ROG GameFirst II v8.01 from your computercFos Software GmbH, Bonn
. More information on cFos Software GmbH, Bonn can be found here
. Please follow http://www.cfos.de/asus?reg-8.01.1970-asus
if you want to read more on ROG GameFirst II v8.01 on cFos Software GmbH, Bonn's web page. ROG GameFirst II v8.01 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ASUS\ROG GameFirst II directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall ROG GameFirst II v8.01 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ASUS\ROG GameFirst II\_setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ROG GameFirst II v8.01's primary file takes around 1.78 MB (1864104 bytes) and its name is _setup.exe.
ROG GameFirst II v8.01 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.54 MB (7908512
bytes) on disk.
- cfosspeed.exe (2.92 MB)
- setup.exe (2.02 MB)
- spd.exe (839.91 KB)
- _setup.exe (1.78 MB)
This page is about ROG GameFirst II v8.01 version 8.01
ROG GameFirst II v8.01 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ROG GameFirst II
ROG GameFirst II v8.01 is an application marketed by cFos Software GmbH, Bonn. Some users try to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase ROG GameFirst II v8.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ROG GameFirst II v8.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ROG GameFirst II v8.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ROG GameFirst II v8.01". If it exists on your system the ROG GameFirst II v8.01 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ROG GameFirst II v8.01 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ROG GameFirst II v8.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ROG GameFirst II v8.01:
- The software company is: http://www.cfos.de/asus?reg-8.01.1970-asus
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ASUS\ROG GameFirst II\_setup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ROG GameFirst II v8.01.
8. After uninstalling ROG GameFirst II v8.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ROG GameFirst II v8.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ROG GameFirst II v8.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ROG GameFirst II v8.01 by cFos Software GmbH, Bonn from your computer, nor are we saying that ROG GameFirst II v8.01 by cFos Software GmbH, Bonn is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ROG GameFirst II v8.01 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 12:55:31.033