RODATA version 2.0
RODATA version 2.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall RODATA version 2.0 from your systemROTHENBERGER
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ROTHENBERGER. You can get more details about RODATA version 2.0 at http://www.rothenberger.com/
. RODATA version 2.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\RODATA directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove RODATA version 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RODATA\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled RODATA_2_0.exe and its approximative size is 2.80 MB (2933779 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in RODATA version 2.0. They take 3.53 MB (3706548
bytes) on disk.
- RODATA_2_0.exe (2.80 MB)
- Rofuse_Barcode.exe (52.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of RODATA version 2.0.
RODATA version 2.0 is a program offered by ROTHENBERGER. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove RODATA version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove RODATA version 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RODATA version 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "RODATA version 2.0". If it exists on your system the RODATA version 2.0 app will be found automatically. After you click RODATA version 2.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RODATA version 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RODATA version 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rothenberger.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RODATA\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RODATA version 2.0.
8. After removing RODATA version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RODATA version 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RODATA version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RODATA version 2.0 by ROTHENBERGER from your PC, we are not saying that RODATA version 2.0 by ROTHENBERGER is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RODATA version 2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-26 12:29:06.300