ROBLOX Studio for reserve
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ROBLOX Studio for reserve for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for reserve from your computerROBLOX Corporation
. More data about ROBLOX Corporation can be seen here
. More data about the app ROBLOX Studio for reserve can be seen at http://www.roblox.com
. ROBLOX Studio for reserve is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-970afdaa8e3b43e9 folder, depending on the user's decision. ROBLOX Studio for reserve's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-970afdaa8e3b43e9\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe. RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 988.49 KB (1012216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ROBLOX Studio for reserve. They take about 22.15 MB (23224304
bytes) on disk.
- RobloxStudioBeta.exe (21.18 MB)
- RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe (988.49 KB)
ROBLOX Studio for reserve is an application by ROBLOX Corporation. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove ROBLOX Studio for reserve is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ROBLOX Studio for reserve from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ROBLOX Studio for reserve or simply click the Search field and type in "ROBLOX Studio for reserve". The ROBLOX Studio for reserve program will be found automatically. When you click ROBLOX Studio for reserve in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ROBLOX Studio for reserve, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ROBLOX Studio for reserve:
- The publisher is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-970afdaa8e3b43e9\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ROBLOX Studio for reserve.
8. After uninstalling ROBLOX Studio for reserve, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ROBLOX Studio for reserve which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ROBLOX Studio for reserve with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ROBLOX Studio for reserve by ROBLOX Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that ROBLOX Studio for reserve by ROBLOX Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ROBLOX Studio for reserve in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 14:10:25.700