ROBLOX Studio for main
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for main for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for main from your PCROBLOX Corporation
. More information on ROBLOX Corporation can be seen here
. Click on http://www.roblox.com
to get more information about ROBLOX Studio for main on ROBLOX Corporation's website. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-c2d59af8304f49d4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). ROBLOX Studio for main's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-c2d59af8304f49d4\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe. RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 985.99 KB (1009656 bytes) on disk.
ROBLOX Studio for main installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.73 MB (22790640
bytes) on disk.
- RobloxStudioBeta.exe (20.77 MB)
- RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe (985.99 KB)
ROBLOX Studio for main is a program marketed by ROBLOX Corporation. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove ROBLOX Studio for main is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ROBLOX Studio for main with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ROBLOX Studio for main or simply activate the Search field and type in "ROBLOX Studio for main". If it is installed on your PC the ROBLOX Studio for main program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ROBLOX Studio for main in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ROBLOX Studio for main, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ROBLOX Studio for main:
- The software company is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-c2d59af8304f49d4\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ROBLOX Studio for main.
8. After uninstalling ROBLOX Studio for main, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ROBLOX Studio for main which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ROBLOX Studio for main with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ROBLOX Studio for main by ROBLOX Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that ROBLOX Studio for main by ROBLOX Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ROBLOX Studio for main supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 18:34:08.697