ROBLOX Studio for Yves
You can find below detailed information on how to remove ROBLOX Studio for Yves for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Yves from your PCROBLOX Corporation
. Check out here
for more details on ROBLOX Corporation. You can read more about on ROBLOX Studio for Yves at http://www.roblox.com
. ROBLOX Studio for Yves is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-907e332b66424766 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for ROBLOX Studio for Yves is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-907e332b66424766\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe. RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 872.19 KB (893120 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ROBLOX Studio for Yves. They take 23.36 MB (24498048
bytes) on disk.
- RobloxStudioBeta.exe (22.51 MB)
- RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe (872.19 KB)
ROBLOX Studio for Yves is a program released by ROBLOX Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase ROBLOX Studio for Yves is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ROBLOX Studio for Yves from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ROBLOX Studio for Yves or simply click the Search field and type in "ROBLOX Studio for Yves". The ROBLOX Studio for Yves application will be found very quickly. When you select ROBLOX Studio for Yves in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ROBLOX Studio for Yves, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ROBLOX Studio for Yves:
- The software company is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-907e332b66424766\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Yves.
8. After uninstalling ROBLOX Studio for Yves, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ROBLOX Studio for Yves which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ROBLOX Studio for Yves using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Yves by ROBLOX Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that ROBLOX Studio for Yves by ROBLOX Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Yves supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 14:16:29.980