ROBLOX Studio for SASA
ROBLOX Studio for SASA is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for SASA from your PCROBLOX Corporation
. Take a look here
for more info on ROBLOX Corporation. More info about the program ROBLOX Studio for SASA can be found at http://www.roblox.com
. ROBLOX Studio for SASA is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-6845228134d14782 directory, depending on the user's choice. ROBLOX Studio for SASA's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-6845228134d14782\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 985.99 KB (1009656 bytes) on disk and is labeled RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ROBLOX Studio for SASA. They take 21.42 MB (22464496
bytes) on disk.
- RobloxStudioBeta.exe (20.46 MB)
- RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe (985.99 KB)
ROBLOX Studio for SASA is an application offered by the software company ROBLOX Corporation. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase ROBLOX Studio for SASA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for SASA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ROBLOX Studio for SASA or simply activate the Search field and type in "ROBLOX Studio for SASA". The ROBLOX Studio for SASA app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ROBLOX Studio for SASA in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ROBLOX Studio for SASA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ROBLOX Studio for SASA:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-6845228134d14782\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ROBLOX Studio for SASA.
8. After uninstalling ROBLOX Studio for SASA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ROBLOX Studio for SASA which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ROBLOX Studio for SASA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for SASA by ROBLOX Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that ROBLOX Studio for SASA by ROBLOX Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for SASA supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 19:43:02.793