ROBLOX Studio for Per B
ROBLOX Studio for Per B is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Per B from your systemROBLOX Corporation
. Additional info about ROBLOX Corporation can be read here
. More info about the application ROBLOX Studio for Per B can be found at http://www.roblox.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-6f425c6ceac34713 directory (same installation drive as Windows). ROBLOX Studio for Per B's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-6f425c6ceac34713\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe. The program's main executable file is named RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe and it has a size of 985.99 KB (1009656 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in ROBLOX Studio for Per B. They occupy 21.13 MB (22160368
bytes) on disk.
- RobloxStudioBeta.exe (20.17 MB)
- RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe (985.99 KB)
ROBLOX Studio for Per B is an application by the software company ROBLOX Corporation. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove ROBLOX Studio for Per B is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ROBLOX Studio for Per B from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ROBLOX Studio for Per B or simply activate the Search field and type in "ROBLOX Studio for Per B". The ROBLOX Studio for Per B program will be found very quickly. After you click ROBLOX Studio for Per B in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ROBLOX Studio for Per B, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ROBLOX Studio for Per B:
- The software company is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-6f425c6ceac34713\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Per B.
8. After uninstalling ROBLOX Studio for Per B, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ROBLOX Studio for Per B that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ROBLOX Studio for Per B with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ROBLOX Studio for Per B by ROBLOX Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that ROBLOX Studio for Per B by ROBLOX Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ROBLOX Studio for Per B supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-25 18:29:30.107