ROBLOX Studio for Nate
ROBLOX Studio for Nate is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Nate from your computerROBLOX Corporation
. More data about ROBLOX Corporation can be read here
. Further information about ROBLOX Studio for Nate can be found at http://www.roblox.com
. Usually the ROBLOX Studio for Nate application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-967921117b864c72 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. ROBLOX Studio for Nate's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-967921117b864c72\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe. RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.02 MB (1069624 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with ROBLOX Studio for Nate. They take about 24.57 MB (25766160
bytes) on disk.
- RobloxStudioBeta.exe (23.55 MB)
- RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe (1.02 MB)
ROBLOX Studio for Nate is an application by the software company ROBLOX Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase ROBLOX Studio for Nate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Nate from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ROBLOX Studio for Nate or simply click the Search feature and type in "ROBLOX Studio for Nate". If it is installed on your PC the ROBLOX Studio for Nate app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ROBLOX Studio for Nate in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ROBLOX Studio for Nate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ROBLOX Studio for Nate:
- The software company is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-967921117b864c72\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Nate.
8. After removing ROBLOX Studio for Nate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ROBLOX Studio for Nate that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ROBLOX Studio for Nate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ROBLOX Studio for Nate by ROBLOX Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that ROBLOX Studio for Nate by ROBLOX Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ROBLOX Studio for Nate supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-01 03:36:03.500