ROBLOX Studio for Mick
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ROBLOX Studio for Mick for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Mick from your systemROBLOX Corporation
. Further information on ROBLOX Corporation can be seen here
. More data about the application ROBLOX Studio for Mick can be seen at http://www.roblox.com
. ROBLOX Studio for Mick is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-ae7e1db3e82b4f7a folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-ae7e1db3e82b4f7a\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ROBLOX Studio for Mick. RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe is the ROBLOX Studio for Mick's main executable file and it occupies circa 990.99 KB (1014776 bytes) on disk.
ROBLOX Studio for Mick contains of the executables below. They take 20.20 MB (21177328
bytes) on disk.
- RobloxStudioBeta.exe (19.23 MB)
- RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe (990.99 KB)
ROBLOX Studio for Mick is a program offered by ROBLOX Corporation. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Mick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ROBLOX Studio for Mick from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ROBLOX Studio for Mick or simply click the Search field and type in "ROBLOX Studio for Mick". If it exists on your system the ROBLOX Studio for Mick app will be found automatically. After you select ROBLOX Studio for Mick in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ROBLOX Studio for Mick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ROBLOX Studio for Mick:
- The software company is: http://www.roblox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Roblox\Versions\version-ae7e1db3e82b4f7a\RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Mick.
8. After uninstalling ROBLOX Studio for Mick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ROBLOX Studio for Mick which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ROBLOX Studio for Mick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Mick by ROBLOX Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that ROBLOX Studio for Mick by ROBLOX Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ROBLOX Studio for Mick supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 14:29:52.673